You want to take care of your loved ones. Special needs disability trusts (also called supplemental needs trusts) help you provide for your loved ones in perpetuity – with honor, dignity, and compassion.
At the Alabama Family Trust, we strive for the highest levels of professionalism, cost efficiency, and management for all special needs disability trusts for the families we serve.
As a unique public service created by state law, we shelter and protect assets for persons with disabilities of all ages so the person may maintain eligibility or achieve eligibility for any potential government benefits. We also protect the disabled person from financial exploitation or fraud from untrustworthy people.
Choosing Alabama Family Trust gives you and your family six key advantages:
- Assurance that Alabama Family Trust operates in accordance with all Social Security Administration and Medicaid regulations
- Protection from abuse, exploitation, and mismanagement of assets
- An option for smaller trusts that banks and other trustee institutions will not accept
- Lower or comparable administrative fees than other financial institutions providing trustee services
- Long-term management and investment of trust assets
- Extra benefits from our charitable fund when the trust assets are depleted
The Alabama Family Trust has a proven track record of having all our trust documents accepted by Social Security Administration and Medicaid. In addition, our assets have grown consistently over the past five years because of solid management and dedicated leadership.
Check out Doug Marshall’s radio interview about Alabama Family Trust with Todd Prater on 100.9 ALEX FM and WJAM 96.3 in Selma.
Watch this interview with Alabama Family Trust Executive Director Melanie B. Holliman to find out more about how The Alabama Family Trust serves those with special needs.
For more information, contact us to help with your special needs disability trust by simply filling out the form below. You can depend on our years of experience and our relentless dedication to helping you provide for your loved ones.