You want to take care of your loved ones. Special needs disability trusts (also called supplemental needs trusts) help accomplish that goal, and help you provide for your loved ones in perpetuity – with honor, dignity, and compassion.
At the Alabama Family Trust, we understand your needs. That’s why we offer the highest levels of professionalism, cost efficiency, and management for all special needs disability trusts for the families we humbly serve.
As a unique public service created by state law, we shelter and protect assets for persons with disabilities of all ages so the person may maintain eligibility or achieve eligibility for any government benefits that may be available to him or her. We also protect the person from financial exploitation or fraud from people that would otherwise abuse the disabled person.
Choosing Alabama Family Trust gives you and your family six key advantages:
- Assurance that AFT operates in accordance with all SSA and Medicaid regulations
- Assets are protected from abuse, exploitation, and mismanagement
- We accept and manage small trusts that banks and other trustee institutions will not accept.
- Lower or comparable administrative fees than other financial institutions providing trustee services
- Long-term management and investment of trust assets
- Our charitable fund can provide extra benefits when the trust assets are depleted
The Alabama Family Trust has a proven track record of having all our trust documents accepted by SSA and Medicaid. In addition, our assets have grown consistently over the past five years because of solid management and dedicated leadership.
Check out our Doug Marshall’s recent radio interview with Todd Prater on 100.9 ALEX FM and WJAM 96.3 in Selma.
You can also watch this interview with AFT Executive Director Melanie Bradford Holliman to find out more about how The Alabama Family Trust serves those with special needs.
For more information, contact us to help with your special needs disability trust – simply fill out the contact form below. Depend on our years of experience and our relentless dedication to helping you provide for yours.